Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas at the Harps

Christmas began with the Harp family making a Panda cake. Drew loves panda bears, so we decided on the black and white bear. It was so good. You mix a pound cake mix with a regular yellow cake mix. So good! I think Andy might have carpal tunnel syndrome after decorating it!




Next in the oven was Christmas cookies for Santa. Drew choose ginderbread for the big guy while Natalie stuck with chocolate chips. The kitchen smelled so wonderful!






Then came Christmas eve! We had a wonderful time at the Harps and got to see aunts and uncles and cousins -- and opened presents!

Natalie got lots of wonderful gifts - new PJs. So did Drew.


Santa arrived at our house at 1:30 a.m.! Natalie heard him and woke all us up! She got her North Face jacket and iPod.




Then Christmas Day and we traveled to my sister's house and had a great time.

This is me, my brother, Tom, my sister Laura, my sister Lynda, and my mother, Barbara.




No comments: